Information pursuant to art. 13 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679
Users are asked to carefully read this information, provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR", General Data Protection Regulation), before forwarding any type of personal information and / or filling in any electronic form on the website.
By "personal data" we mean any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (so-called interested party); an "identifiable" person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier (e.g. name, identification number, location data, etc.) or to one or more characteristic elements of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
According to the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, the treatments carried out by EUNWA will be based on the principles of transparency, correctness, lawfulness, integrity, confidentiality, purpose limitation and conservation, data minimization and accuracy.
Pursuant to art. 13 et seq.. of EU Regulation 2016/679, the Data Controller informs that it will process personal data in compliance with the aforementioned legislation; in relation to the aforementioned treatments, it also provides the following information:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during normal operations, some personal data that are implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes, for example, the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
The legal basis of this processing is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f) GDPR.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
These purposes’ provision of data is necessary to be able to browse this website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The personal data voluntarily communicated by the user will be collected according to the specific case (e.g. registration on the website, participation in events, filling in forms, etc.).
The legal basis of the processing consists in the response to a request made by the user who does not require consent.
The provision of data for these purposes is necessary in order to respond to user requests.
Personal data may be transmitted to authorized subjects pursuant to art. 29 GDPR (e.g., employees or collaborators of the Data Controller) and to Data processors pursuant to art. 28 GDPR (e.g. subjects who carry out assistance on the Data Controller's IT supports, consultancy activities, etc.). The complete list of Data processors, constantly updated, can be requested from the Data Controller by contacting them at one of the addresses indicated in this policy.
The data could be disclosed to subjects for whom communication is mandatory by law (Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to other subjects for the accomplishment of the purposes expressed); in this case, they will act as independent Data Controllers.
Transfer of collected data
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. It is understood that, if necessary, the Data Controller will have the right to move the location of the servers to the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In that case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data in non-EU country will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by European Commission.
Data retention period
In accordance with the law, regulations, community legislation, codes of ethics and good conduct signed pursuant to art. 40 GDPR, personal data will be processed by the Data Controller only for the time necessary for the pursuit of the purpose referred to in this statement. In particular, personal data will be processed for a period equal to the minimum necessary, as indicated in Recital 39 of the GDPR, i.e., until the termination of the contractual relationship between the user and the Data Controller (without prejudice to a further retention period. which may be imposed by law, as also required by Recital 65 of the GDPR). Beyond this period, personal data will be stored anonymously, or will be destroyed.
Rights of the interested party
In regard to data, the interested party can exercise the following rights:
- the right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR) which provides for the possibility of accessing all personal information concerning them;
- the right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR) which provides for the possibility of obtaining the updating of inaccurate personal data concerning them, without justified delay;
- the right to be forgotten (Article 17 of the GDPR), consisting of the right to delete personal data concerning them;
- the right to limitation of treatment when one of the hypotheses provided for by art. 18 GDPR occurs;
- the right to receive a certification that the operations carried out pursuant to Articles 16, 17 and 18 GDPR have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
- the right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR) which provides for the possibility of obtaining one's own data and / or the right to have their data transmitted to another Data Controller;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 7 of the GDPR);
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 GDPR;
- the right to lodge a judicial appeal against the Data Controller or the Data Processor (Article 79 of the GDPR) or against the supervisory authority (Article 78 of the GDPR).
To exercise these rights, you can contact the Data Controller at the contact points indicated in this statement.
Users are informed that, if they consider their rights have been violated by the Data Controller and / or by a third party, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data of its own country and / or other competent authority in force. of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679.
Extended information on cookies
What are cookies and what are they for
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (so-called session cookies) or later, even after days (so-called persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Cookies are used to make the use of the site easier, to better adapt its contents to your interests and needs and to help us speed up your future experiences and activities on our website. Cookies facilitate and simplify the interaction between the user and the site, allowing you to remember individual preferences and activities, thus saving time and contributing to simpler and more efficient navigation. In fact, cookies have the ability to store information on the website (e.g. language, number of visits, font size) and facilitate the implementation of various services (user registration, subscription to the newsletter, etc.).
Where there are services that are not completely anonymized, you will find them listed among the c.d. third-party cookies, for which it is possible to deny consent to guarantee your privacy.
Later in this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term "cookie".
Types of cookies
- "Technical cookies" used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the supplier of an information society service requested by the subscriber / user to provide this service. They are divided, in turn, into:
- "session cookies" or "navigation cookies" (they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website);
- "analytics cookies" (similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website);
- "functionality cookies" (they allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided).
- "Profiling cookies" aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same user in the context of surfing the net. Our website does not use this type of cookie.
- "Third-party cookies" received from websites managed by other organizations (so-called third parties), such as the use of social plugins or multimedia content viewing systems aimed at sharing content. The transmission of cookies to and from third-party sites and the management of the information collected is governed by the relevant information; for greater transparency and convenience, specifically, please refer to:
- Google Analytics: cookies of the web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. managed anonymously to monitor, anonymously collect and analyse information on behaviour of use of this website (including the user's IP address, but not associated with anyone else data owned by Google) and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies). For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/. The user can disable the action of Google Analytics at the link indicated below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google Maps: cookies used to store user preferences and information when viewing maps and to track visitor behaviour. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third parties that provide services for sharing content (e.g. pages, articles, etc.), simplifying access to social networks and tools on the internet, whose interactions are governed by the Privacy Policies of the companies that provide them.
Duration of cookies
The so-called session cookies remain active only until the browser is closed or any log-out command is executed. Instead, the so-called persistent cookies remain available even when the browser is closed for subsequent visits by the user and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation; in some cases there is a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
Management of cookies
Disabling third-party cookies does not affect browsing in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the most common browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third party" cookies.
Changes to this document
This document may be subject to changes or updates where necessary, giving publicity to users / visitors on this page, which are therefore requested to consult periodically (use the date of the last edit as a reference).